Dental implants can improve your smile. Dr. Tom Brooks has seen this effect over and over again. His patients report greater self-confidence and restored ability to eat and chew properly. Unlike dentures, implants are a permanent solution, with teeth that look and act just like the real thing.
Implants Improve Oral Health and Your Looks
Dental implants are not simply an investment in your looks, as important as that is. The Oklahoma City dental team points out that they actually improve your long-term dental health.
Benefits from dental implant treatment that can help you today and in the future include:
- Providing support for your jaw and facial structure. As the implants integrate with your jawbone, they can strengthen the bone itself over time.
- Letting you speak clearly because you no longer have gaps. Having all your teeth keeps speaking problems from occurring out of a misaligned jaw or bite.
- Makes chewing more efficient. You will have an easier time eating and keeping up daily oral hygiene
- Gives you confidence because your smile is attractive. You can go back to giving a bright, toothy smile with a full set of teeth.
- Removes damaged and decayed teeth that would lead to problems in the future. The ceramic tooth and titanium post will not decay, meaning that with regular cleaning, your teeth problems will probably not return.
Your Oklahoma City dentist can show you how dental implants work and what to expect. His staff is happy to explain insurance coverage and payment options.